Looking to Buy Your First Electronic Cigarette?
We'll make sure you get the E-Cigarette that's right for you
- This site is dedicated to one thing:- Teaching you everything you need to know about the electronic cigarette and helping you through the process of buying one.
- We cater to a Global Market – although many of the special deals we offer are for US Residents ONLY. Such as…
- I am not going to go on about how great the e-cigarette is or state the fact that your chances of quitting smoking as a result of using them increases dramatically… because soon enough you are going to find out for yourself. Instead I’m going to get straight to the point, you’re here to Buy Electronic Cigarettes after all.
- But before we get ahead of ourselves, let’s take a closer look at these incredible devices:
Why Electronic Cigarettes?
- 1. Its cheaper than smokes (approx $50 outlay and $3.50 for 500 smokes worth of e-juice)
- 2. You dont smell like smoke as the vapour is just water and air
- 3. You still get your nicotine hit
- 4. You still get your burn in the back of the throat like a smoke
- 5. You can “vape” inside as its not harmful to anyone around you including kids if you have them…
- 6. Smokes have 4000 carcinogens in them, e-cigarettes have 2.. These two are in so little concentration that a rasher of bacon has more carcinogens in them than an e-cig.
- 7. The vapour created is using propylene glycol, a natural airborn carrier, used in medicine and hospitals to reduce infection and airborne viruses. Most hospitals pump it into their air conditioning units.
- 8. These are available in any flavour you can think of with many different nicotine levels.
- 9. These are approved for consumption and sale in Europe, USA, NZ etc.
Over 10,000 people are “vaping” instead of smoking. Some studies done by the manufacturers of the original e-cig has shown a 70% success rate in quitting within 6 months and 90% over 6 months.
This has certainly worked for me over the past 2 weeks, and even passed the biggest test : vaping with a beer at the pub and not craving a smoke!
Check out this incredible offer! (Unfortunately it is only available to US Residents, sorry.)
Not a US Resident and looking to buy your first (or second) e-cigarette? Read on…
Where Can I Buy Electronic Cigarettes?
I have prepared a few options to get you started. All these come from e-cig.com – the #1 Electronic Cigarette and E-Liquid Store online (a great Chinese store I have been using for some time now without any problems what so ever. In fact their support is exceptional!)
When you arrive at the e-cig site you are greeted with an overwhelming amount of information – and finding what is right for you is half the battle – a battle I have already fought and won
- Under Categories on the left hand side go to Electronic Cigarettes.
- A Drop down will appear – click on E-Cigarette e-510T*
*The reason I specify this particular model is because after trialing a few this one if the most reliable, the easiest to refill and replace, and is far by the best value compared with some of the others.
- Read Further Buying Tips Below before making your purchase – but this is the basics of what you will need to order on the first run…
- E-Cigarette e510T
1 x JOYE510T MEGA KIT (2 Batteries, vapour atomizers and 5 cartridges)
- 3 or 4 x e-juices (10ml bottles)
These are available in 70 flavours and various nicotine levels.
Below is what I would recommend:
- “I used to smoke 4mg smokes” (Silvers, Ultra mild etc) – Get 11mg e-Juice
- “I used to smoke 8mg smokes” (Golds, super mild etc) – Get 18mg e-Juice
- “I used to smoke 12-16mg smokes” (Reds, Blues, mild, virginia etc) – Get 24mg e-Juice
- This will come to under $50 plus shipping!! Cheap considering you have enough liquid for about 1000 smokes…
Electronic Cigarettes Explained
- What is an atomizer? and how does it work exactly?
The more you know about your Electronic Cigarette, the better equipped you are to make an informed decision and get the right one for you. Here I explain what the different bits do…
Simply screws into a USB socket (included) and charges in about an hour. Usually lasts about 3 days at the very least.
Like a lightbulb, a small filament inside is what heats up the liquid and forms the ‘vapour’ And Just like a lightbulb they will blow. You should expect to get an average of about a months use out of each so I recommend you buy a few extra.
The Cartridge is what contains the e-juice. These are refillable and I recommend that once you figure out what flavours you like, that you mark them as such.
Electronic Cigarette Hints and Tips.
Take note here my soon to be ex-smokers, these are the tips that only experience can teach you – so use mine and don’t make the same silly mistakes.
Nothing to report. So far every battery I have had has been reliable and so far none have failed. The starter kit comes with two full e-cigarettes so you effectively get two batteries to start anyway.
- The Atomizer is like a lightbulb in that it contains a filament that will only last about a month or so. When it blows you will know because you are no longer getting any flavour from the e-juice. You may also notice the amount of ‘vapour’ that is produced declines.
- You can also get what are called Low Resistance Atomizers. These cost slightly more (maybe $5 instead of $3!) and basically what they do is produce a significantly larger amount of vapour – allow for more of the juice flavour to come through AND they last longer.
- I Strongly Recommend that you pickup a couple of Low Resistance Atomizers while you are shopping.
- The Cartridge is simply a plastic container that holds the e-juice. To fill it requires a syringe (something I find ironic considering this is supposed to help you quit smoking not take up hard drugs) and can be somewhat tricky at first. You quickly get used to it and it becomes a lot easier
- Sometimes the cartridges will leak a little around the mouth piece, causing you to taste the e-juice ( WHICH IS NOT NICE AT ALL). Most cartridges are fine but you can buy mouthpieces for the cartridges that are designed to prevent this from happening. At about 5c a piece I highly recommend getting some.
- The e-Juice comes in more flavours than you can poke a stick at, and are available with and without nicotine added.
- You can find suppliers in Australia who make their own varieties. Hint: Search for Juice Whore if you are from the land down under – she’ll sort you out
- Extra Bits and Bobs
- You can get cases for the e-cigarettes too. At $2.50 you get what you pay for (they are quite cheaply made but pretty nice to look at actually) so I recommend buying a couple. (Mine broke after an hour the first time!)
- The e-cigarettes are available in a variety of colours, although you can’t get one to look exactly like a cigarette for some reason? I chose a black one, although I ordered the blue last week for a friend and I think I might steal his It’s a great colour!
I hope that I have provided you with everything you need to not only get the right electronic cigarette with the best possible accessories – but to also now understand how they work.
Visit the Official Electronic Cigarette Blog for even more information on Electronic Cigarettes and quitting smoking in general.
“For less than $100 you are getting about 12 months worth of cigarette juice and atomizers. That’s how much an average smoker would spend in one week! How much did YOU spend in a week? What about in a year?
I can’t even begin to imagine how much money you will save, not to mention you will feel much more fit, have better lung capacity, wake up feeling good and will be able to smell things again.”
What are you waiting for?
—Looking for the Best Electronic Cigarettes? Follow the link for the best deals online today - along with a guide that takes you through the process so you get the right eCigarette for you. Quit Smoking today - and take up the vapour life!